Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Places

Today has been one of those painful pregnancy days. One where you just want to go to bed so that the day can be over! But then I look at my amazing William and remember why it is all worth it!

I thought I would share one of the things that makes me happy the most!

I love looking at pictures of William learning something new, playing with no cares in the world, and being with those he loves most!

This week we went to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point for Marley's birthday. It was so much fun to watch all of the kids, and William loved everything about it!

"RAAAAAAAR"
I should have kept tally as to how many times William said that while there. He is always proud that he knows his animal sounds!

Pretty much all of the time, the pictures speak for themselves. These 5 kids have a blast together!
















I love my family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment