Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A great day

So lately I have been a nervous wreck. If you don't know why yet, maybe I will go public with it in a few weeks! And on top of my reasoning for being nervous, I have been sick for almost 2 weeks. I never knew how moms could go 24/7 and get very little sleep. But now, I'm running off even less sleep.

Tonight made everything worth it! I went and got a 1 hour massage! My shoulders were so tense from all my coughing, and it was giving me headaches. So I broke down this morning and booked the appointment. It really was the greatest idea I've had in a long time.

Have you ever had one of those massages that you thought were going to be relaxing and you'd be able to catch up on much needed sleep? This was NOT one of them! I told her that my shoulders and back were tense and causing my headaches so she decided to take that into her own hands. She dug every ounce of pressure she had into my shoulders and neck. I had nail marks in my own hands, and had tears pouring from my eyes. I dont know if I have ever hurt that bad, and figured I would be pissed at her when I left.

Boy was I wrong. I don't think I have ever been as relaxed as I was by the end of that hour! It was well worth the pain!

Best Mothers Day gift to myself EVER!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good massage, well by the end of it anyways...Hope you're doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you prego!? Anyway, massage is the only way to get rid of tension headaches I swear... Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, not prego! I couldn't handle another one right now!

    ReplyDelete