Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The nursery

I have finally finished the Nursery. It was a LOT of hard work, but well worth it in the end. It turned out great and will be something that will grow with him as he gets older!


Here are some pictures:

This one is just of the shelf and all of the bins. I got so bored on Maternity Leave that I put vinyl labels on all the bins!

The shelf (before it was full) and the changing table. We also put up curtains. They are a light green color!

The crib, glider chair, and the horrible, time consuming, back aching, painted wall! It ended up not being what I started out with the intention of, but I think it works all the same!

We got ALL of the furniture at Yard Sales this summer, so they started out as mis-matched odds and ends. Luckily my brother-in-law was nice enough to spray them all black for us so that they look brand new and they look cohesive! Thanks Trev!

No comments:

Post a Comment