Sunday, August 2, 2009

Baby Shower!

Last night mom and Heather threw me a baby shower down in Pleasant Grove. It was great to see all the family and friends that I had not seen in forever.

Here are some pictures!

Marley LOVES Rachel

The sweats from Gram and Grandpa....So cute!
Is this not the most precious thing ever? It even has a matching blanket. Rachel is so crafty!
Can't have enough sleepers!
Mom always took pictures while I was laughing or talking....so attractive huh?
Marley REALLY ENJOYED her chocolate fountain!

The yummy food!!!
Heather was the one in charge of the games!
Do I look hot and uncomfortable yet?!?
Everyone filling out the games!!

2 comments:

  1. So fun! You look awesome in your pics... doesn't even look like you are 9 months prego. Sorry again I couldn't make it. Looks like you got some super cute stuff for your little boy. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some really cute stuff! Baby showers are excellent...I think! I've never had one so I don't really know.

    ReplyDelete