Friday, July 22, 2011

Family Pictures and Gracie's Newborn's

I am so in love with my family!! I really don't think I can explain the love and passion I have since bringing Gracie into the world.


When I found out I was pregnant I told Sean that I was worried about not being able to care for and love another baby as much as I do William. I felt like there was no way that I could ever have those feelings for anyone else.
My love for Sean and love for William are two completely different types of love, and I didn't know how I could share the "child love" with Gracie too.


My worries were all for nothing. The second the doctor walked around the curtain with our little bundle of joy, the tears started coming and the love for Gracie was instantly there. That "child love" that I had only had for William was immediately multiplied by a million and I knew that I would love her just as much.


I feel that rush of love every time I look at both of my kids. But when I see my family all together, it blows my mind!

We got family pictures taken, and when I was proofing them at the studio, I started to tear up. I can not believe that I ever got so lucky to be trusted with these beautiful children of God. How did I get so blessed with the family I have? My amazing husband and 2 kids make my life better than I'd ever imagined.


Looking at these pictures make me happier than ever!

Isn't my family perfect?!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh!!!! I love them so so so much! Vanessa your family is absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family pictures are so cute!

    ReplyDelete