Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bath Time

Look at me go! 2 posts in 2 days! Is anyone else proud of me? Because I'm very proud.

I just had to share my wonderful pictures of William.

Tonight was my first night giving him a bath in the "big boy bath tub" all by myself. I was extremely nervous, and I have to admit, it was not easy. But he has so much fun in the bathtub, that I couldn't put him in the baby tub anymore!

Here are his cute pictures:
This is how he sits in the tub. Because if his legs are together, they get in the way of his splashing!
(Notice how he places his arm to make the picture modest!?!)
He lets you know when he is ready to get out. He will go from splashing and talking, so climbing out of the tub on his own!
SO COLD!
"After bath hair". Look at how long it is getting
More "After bath hair"
Ok, there is a reason for my nasty white leg being in the picture!
Whenever William can see my painted toes, he wants to play with them.
So he always tries to roll over to his belly while I get him dressed. This is the only solution
to keep him on his back while I button up the jammies!
Dressed, clean, and ready for bed!

Isn't he the cutest thing ever? I just love bathtime and seeing how happy it makes him. Now we just need to get those cute grip/non-slip things for the tub so he can stop slipping around everywhere!

3 comments:

  1. he is getting SO big!! and he is sure a CUTIE!! :D
    love the jammies, by the way!!
    and isnt bathtime the BEST now that they sit can sit so well?! i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! And I am very proud of you. Love bath time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is the cutest little bug!!

    ReplyDelete