Sunday, December 6, 2009

A LOT to catch up on

So it really has not been that long since my last post, but it seems like so much has happened! Here's an update.

Thanksgiving was a blast. We spent the day down at my Family's house in Pleasant Grove. My brother had just gotten home the friday before, so it was a wonderful experience to have everyone together again for the first time since April. My sister and her family had 2 Thanksgiving dinners to go to, so we ended up eating ours around 1pm. I think that this is the perfect time for dinner, because then you have the remander of the day to pick at the leftovers! Here are some pictures of Thanksgiving day!

Sean and Will taking their afternoon nap (even though i believe this was taken at about 11 am!)

Nobody tell my dad this is up. He told me to delete it after seeing his face, but I just couldn't resist!

Such a CUTE sleeping baby

Hendrix loves playing with the baby toys!

Hanging out with Papa Stan!

Relaxing on Grandpa!

I think he was trying to hide from us!

Yet another nap time, and outfit. Wow, after looking at the pictures, I realized that he wore a lot of different outfits that day.

After hanging out at my parents house until about 8pm, we headed over to my sister's so that Sean could look at their broken furnace. We need to realize that this is never a good idea, because we can't ever get out of there quickly. We ended up leaving their house just after midnight, still with an hour drive home.
To top all of that off, Sean decided he wanted to go black friday shopping. Yup, that's 4:30 am. So, after only 2 hours of sleep, we headed out for the madness.

This is Will just before leaving...doesn't he look excited to be awake!

We hit walmart first, but after walking in the doors, turned right around and walked back out. It's a good thing my brother-in-law was going there too, cause he picked me up my $13 crockpot that I wanted! So then we headed over to Home Depot. When we got there, we were the 8th, 9th, and 10th people in line (yes, i'm counting Will as a person). But it was FREEZING. So after waiting in line for about 15 minutes, we realized it wasn't that busy, and we could wait in the car!

Will was so glad we were back in the warm truck, where he could enjoy his food!

After feeding Will I realized that the line was getting longer and longer. So I grabbed my coat (cause I was the only SMART one to bring a coat, SEAN) and headed back for the line. I stood out there for about 25 minutes before Sean and Will came to join me, and 5 minutes later, the doors were opened.
Apparently everyone else in line (the like 300 people) were there for the same thing as us. Vacuums. Yes, you heard me, a vacuum. Who knew there would be a stampede over a small shop-vac. But apparently it was a great deal, and we bought one for my brother-in-law in return for my crockpot!
After our wonderful shopping trip, we headed back home for sleep....At least Sean did. After all the excitedment, Will wasn't tired, and was up the rest of the morning. What a LONG day!

Earlier last week I went to the Festival of Trees with my Brother and Will. Here's just a few pictures from it.

I put him in his carseat not realizing I had covered his face. He started screaming to let me know that he couldn't see!

My favorite tree. It was full of Scrapbooking supplies

Such a cute sleeping face!

Well, that's all for this post. Got some more for the next however! Such a busy life we lead!!


  1. It was fun to see you and Will at the Festival of Tree's! He's such a cutie!! Love those cheeks! :)

  2. Vanessa- I was so glad to see you at the Festival! Your little guy is just darling!