Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve 2011

I'm in love with my little family!! I get so much joy out of watching the excitement in the kids eyes with the holiday spirit.

This morning when I checked the baby monitor, I could not see William so I assumed he was awake and playing where the camera doesn't show. Well, I was wrong. This is what I found when I went into his room.



When I asked him why he was in the closet, he told me he was hiding from the trains!
Um...ok!


Tonight we got to open our jammies! Or should I say, William opened everyone's jammies!

Poor Daddy was sick all day, so he was all bundled up while he watched Will open the presents.






This is the first year William is really understanding the Santa thing, and it's so much fun!

Before bed we put out cookies cookie for Santa and a carrot for Rudolph.
It started out as multiple cookies, but Will ate one.
And then he tried to eat the carrot and when I told him no he informed me "carrot make Will fly like Reindeer". 
Then he started to run around the room with his arms out making the "shoooom" flying sound!
LOVE THAT KID!



Santa had hit our house by 9:30!! Gotta love an early Santa!


Santa tracked snow into the house and even left the kids a note.
But boy, that Rudolph is a MESSY eater. There are carrot slivers all over the floor by the door.

But Santa left the kids a ton of presents.


I can't wait to see their excitement while they open them all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment