Tuesday, March 15, 2011

First day of Nursery!

Last sunday was William's first day of Nursery.
(yah, kinda blurry)


I'm not sure who was more excited?
Me
or
Him


We talked up Nursery so much.
The treats
The toys
The friends
and The leaders



Our next door neighbors are in the Nursery, so William was already familiar with them, and so he was comfortable staying without me.


But as soon as I dropped him off, he went straight for the little broom/vacuum thing. And I was told that he spend most of the time cleaning up the floor!!
Yup, sounds like my son!




When I picked him up after class, the leaders told me that he did not have a picture that he colored, because he was too busy cleaning to stop and color!
(luckyly this week they talked him into coloring!)


Boy was it AMAZING to pay attention in class.
I was able to take notes
follow along in the scriptures
and I actually knew what the lesson was about at the end of class!


Sacrament meeting was another experience. Sean wasn't at church because he got called out to work, so I had to attempt keeping William in the pew on my own.


(I love his "cheese" face!)



Lucky for me, there were many friendly people around willing to help me corral my child into a 4 pew circumfrence!!

And he spent most of the time sitting with the family in front of us.
That is until they started to read him his "noah" book, and he started YELLING the animal sounds every time a page was turned!

"Baa Baa Baa" is not the most sacrament appropriate noise!


So, after about 20 minutes of attempting it, we called it quits and went home!


What a WONDERFUL experience having a little one in nursery! I can enjoy this peace at least until July!

No comments:

Post a Comment