Thursday, February 4, 2010

Family Time

It's gonna be short, but I wanted to post new pictures of my Boy. He's getting so big I can't believe it
 
This is the funniest face. And he does it all the time while eating

 
But he sure does love his rice cereal!

 
This is the look he gives me every time he's done. He can't understand why he isn't getting anymore!

 
All clean after sneezing TWICE during dinner and getting rice cereal 
EVERYWHERE, including in Mom's hair

 
He was very polite and placed his foot perfectly for this picture!
But he always sucks on his own toes. Who need the "B" (binky) or thumb when you have toes!?!

 
I went to get him out of bed the other morning and this was what I saw!

 
He was very upset that I put him in his highchair and was not feeding him.

 
So he just ate the strap instead!
Well, that's the update for now. I'm finally off to bed!!!!!
Night all
  
  

3 comments:

  1. He is seriously SO adorable!!I think he's a pretty good mix of you both. Some pictures I think, hello Sean! And some pictures I think hello, Vanessa!! Too dang cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has gotten big, and he's so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete