Monday, September 21, 2009

State Fair

This last week I took will to the State Fair with my family. We went with my Parents, My Dad's Parents, My Mom's Mom, and My Sister and her kids. It was a blast. We spent almost 6 hours there, and hit pretty much everything there was to see. Of course the most time was spent looking at all of the animals as that is where Hendrix wanted to head the second we walked in the gates! The only down side to the whole experience was that I had to keep Will in the stroller while covered up the entire time, so he wouldn't get a sunburn, and he ended up getting a heat rash. Poor little boy. But he is now getting over the rash, and is slowly becoming less fussy because of it! Here are some pictures taken while there...






















No comments:

Post a Comment